- Busy family with older children on North Shore seeks full time nanny / house manager, to start immediately.
- Two school ages children. Children are very involved in activities. Including but not limited to: swimming, fall, water polo, gymnastics, swim club, girl scouts, field hockey, choir, soccer, running.
- Mother travels very extensively internationally for work and caregiver must be able to roll up sleeves and take charge without overstepping.
- 50 hours per week.; applicant must be flexible and will occasionally need to be available in evenings or when parents travel (2-3 times per month).
- Generous salary and benefits, including vacation, and holidays.
- Applicant must drive and have a clean driving record; family supplies a vehicle for use while on the job.
- Caregiver must be extremely flexible and willing to do whatever is necessary to help family. Family is extremely busy. Must be comfortable in a hectic, fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ideal caregiver should be comfortable developing a mentoring relationship with older children; experience dealing with older children is extremely helpful.
- Applicant should make sure children get to school and activities on time; facilitate homework; prepare occasional meals; and be able/willing to stay overnight on occasion.
- Caregiver will also serve as a house manager, scheduling repairs; doing light housework, including laundry, grocery shopping and running errands.
- Family has one small dog. Applicant will need to be comfortable with dogs, and let dog out.
- Caregiver will also take dog to vet and groomers, as needed.
- Applicant must be comfortable working with other members of a domestic staff including a chef and housekeeper.
- Parents may work from home on occasion. Home is accessible by train; parking is readily available.
North Shore Family Seeks Top Nanny House Manager - Kenilworth, IL 60043
Growing Lakeview Family is seeking a full time nanny, to begin as soon as possible.
Highly experienced Nanny Manager for Executive Lincoln Park family with Two School Age Children
Professional family in Winnetka seeks full time nanny for three children under 3, to begin AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Professional family in Lincoln Park, Chicago seeks part time nanny for their two children and future newborn.
Wonderful long term position with newborn!
PT (three days a week) Nanny needs for busy Oakbrook Terrace family with two children, to begin as soon as possible. - Closed
FT nanny needed in Chicago (Ravenswood) full time nanny for their baby, to begin in mid February. - Closed
Professional South Loop family looking for mature, organized nanny and house manger.
Executive North Shore family seeks highly qualified Marry Poppins for their household, to begin as soon as possible. Top Compensation and full benefits for rock star nanny!
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!