- Three days per week. Ideal days are Tuesday & Wednesday 7am-5pm, and Friday 11am-9pm *there may be some flexibility on days for the ideal applicant.
- Nanny should have extensive experience with infants and twins. Verifiable references required.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Responsibilities include feeding; changing; entertaining; bathing; children’s laundry; and picking up related to the children.
- Nanny should be attentive to the needs of the children. Nanny should be loving, warm, and patient; should also keep the safety of children a priority at all times.
- Nanny should be and reliable, punctual, detail oriented, maintain an excellent work ethic, and open to direction.
- Family has pets. Nanny should like animals, and not be allergic.
- Must have current immunizations or being will to have a Flu and Tdap vaccine if not currently vaccinated.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!