- Monday, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid holidays, paid sick/personal days; and paid vacation
- Driving is not required.
- One dog and one cat. No extraordinary care if required of the pets, although both dog and cat will be slow to warm up. Nanny must not have allergies and be very comfortable around animals.
- Both parents work from home one separate day a week. There is not a separate office; nanny will need to be an expert in soothing baby, and keeping baby quiet during telephone calls.
- Family is using cloth diapers; nanny must have prior experience using cloth diapers and be comfortable with them.
- Mother is pumping breastmilk, and baby will be given expressed breastmilk. Nanny should have prior experience with this.
- Nanny should be friendly, attentive, nurturing, neat and organized.
- Should be versed in baby sign language.
- Nanny should be comfortable with educationally appropriate activities to stimulate babies, and children as baby grows. Nanny will be reading to child daily.
- NO TV or electronic media should be on or used on a regular basis.
- Nanny should be versed in infant and child CPR; should either have current certification or be willing to take class to obtain certification.
- Responsibilities should include all feeding of the baby; keeping parents informed of child's eating and behavior during the day by sending texts or e-mails; naps; changing and keeping child clean; providing age appropriate engaging activities for child, etc.
- Additional responsibilities include light housework, such as keeping common areas of the house clean; child's laundry; dishes; maintaining play areas.
- Preference will be given to nannies who have early childhood education experience.
- Must come from a non smoking household.
FT nanny needed in Chicago (Ravenswood) full time nanny for their baby, to begin in mid February. - Closed
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!