- Busy, professional couple expecting first baby (due at the end of January) around Asland and Foster seek nanny for their newborn, to begin in February 2014 (the start date can be flexible).
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Parents are in and out of the home. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Hours are 4 days / 32 to 36 hours per week Ideal days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but family has flexibility with the days and hours for the right applicant.
- Family is focused on finding the right individual and can be flexible with some details of the job.
- Can provide additional hours if desired but not required i.e. two Saturday evenings a month, with advance notice but not required.
- Driving is not required.
- Nanny should be experienced with infants and able to provide verifiable references.
- Nanny should have experience with newborns and children.
- Nanny should be reliable, dependable, caring and nurturing.
- Ideally a background in early childhood education or a related field is nice, but not required.
- Responsibilities include all care of the baby: feeding; bathing; diapering; tummy time; providing educationally stimulating opportunities, etc.
- Nanny will also be responsible for the baby’s laundry, and keeping the house tidy: loading/unloading the dishwasher; keeping the kitchen and common areas picked up as it pertains to the baby. Family has a housekeeper and is looking for a nanny focused on the baby.
- CPR - certification or willingness to take a CPR class and current or willingness to get a Tdap and Flu vaccine are also requirments. Family will pay for vaccines.
- Family has one cat; nanny should like cats and not be allergic.
Wonderful long term position with newborn!
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!