- Busy Lakeview family with toddler and a baby expected this summer is seeking a full time nanny.
- Monday through Friday 7:15 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Flexibility is key; parents do have occasional evening dinners and meetings, and sometime have to travel. Nanny should be able to spend the night on occasion. Weekend hours are also an option, but are not required.
- Competitive compensation, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation, to be arranged with the family well in advance.
- Option to travel with the family is available but NOT required.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record. Family could supply a car for the right candidate. Ideally, the nanny should be able to supply a safe, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats. Parking could be arranged.
- Ideal nanny should be highly experienced; patient; warm and affectionate. Also should be able to discipline when appropriate.
- Good communicator, who isn't afraid to ask questions for clarification. However, nanny should be self directed and willing to take the initiative without being told.
- Tidy, clean and organized.
- Flexible- is key-able to stay late on occasion if parents are traveling or working late; and spend the night if necessary - this is very rare.
- Nanny should be fit and energetic and committed to healthy eating. Nanny should be able to provide a healthy diet for children and model good food choices.
- Should be fluent in English, second language is a plus but not required, so that children become accustomed to another language.
- Parent's would love a nanny that is comfortable with with text and e-mail regarding the schedule and what the children are doing throughout the day.
- All care of the children is the highest priority.
- Toddler goes to preschool part time. Nanny will drop child off and pick child up from school.
- Engaging with children is always the highest priority. However, the nanny should be willing to grocery shop; cook simple healthy kid friendly meals family; do laundry and light housekeeping.
- Family has one cat and one dog. Therefore, nanny should like animals and not be allergic.
Growing Lakeview Family is seeking a full time nanny, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!