- Wednesday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Flexibility is needed, as occasionally parents may need to stay later.
- Older child attends school; younger child goes to activities
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record; nanny should be able to supply a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats.Famiy will reimburse for mileage for on the job related travel.
- Friendly, extremely responsible, loving and reliable.
- Should be able to multi task. Should have prior experience working with two or more children.
- Responsibilities include driving the children to and from school and activities. Feeding, changing, making food with a food processor for younger child. Preparing food and snacks. Tidying up after the children; light cleaning of common areas of the house; children's laundry.
- Family has a four year old large dog who is very sweet. Nanny should be comfortable around dogs, and not have allergies. No extraordinary care is required of the dog, other than to let the dog out on occasion.
PT (three days a week) Nanny needs for busy Oakbrook Terrace family with two children, to begin as soon as possible. - Closed
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!