- Professional family in Lakeview seeks full time nanny.
- Three children, ranging in age from newborn through early elementary school
- 3 to 5 days per week, including occasional evenings. 11 a.m.-6 or 7 p.m. Approximately 25-40 hours. Flexibility in the schedule is possible for the right candidate. Family is truly focused on the right applicant and is open to hours and work days.
- Ability to stay later or come in weekend evenings for date nights, with advance notice, is desirable, but not required.
- Mother stays at home; nanny needs to be comfortable with this, and hopefully, have prior experience in this type of arrangement.
- Nanny should have prior experience dealing with multiple children.
- Nanny should also have had recent newborn experience. Should be experienced in establishing and following a nap/sleep schedule.
- Nanny should be fun, happy, and energetic. Should enjoy getting down on the floor to play with the children.
- Should have ability to set limits and discipline lovingly.
- Nanny should be open and receptive to feedback. Should have the ability to take the initiative, but at the same time understand when to step back and let the mother take the lead.
- Care for children, including picking up at school; driving to activities and playdates; meal preparation; bathing; bedtime; following nap routine.
- Responsibilities also include straightening up toys and bedrooms; light housekeeping, including loading/running/emptying the dishwasher; children's laundry; wip counter tops; sweeping kitchen floor after meals. In general, nanny should be able to see what needs to be done, and pitch in where needed.
- Nanny should be CPR certified, or be willing to take classes in order to have current CPR certification.
- Excellent English required.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- A lovely neighborhood with access to the lake, shops, etc
- Applicant must have a minimum of three years of verifiable childcare experience.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!