- Starts in January or February. Approximately 15 to 25 hours per week. More hours may be available if desired.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Experience caring for young children, newborns, and balancing the different needs of multiple children.
- Warm, energetic, caring, patient, calm demeanor. Nanny should have a deep love for children.
- Safety is a high priority, nanny must keep the safety of children a priority at all times. Nanny should be punctual and reliable.
- Seeking creative nanny who is willing to come up with fun art projects for children and work on basic learning skills (ABCs, basic writing, reading, and math.)
- Nanny should have extensive experience working with infants and be familiar with feeding, changing, swaddling, and maintaining a sleep schedule.
- Duties include preparing meals, and cleaning up after meals; play time; driving children to and from school or activities; help with school work; laundry, bathing, and cooking for children.
- Family has other staff in the house. Nanny should be comfortable being part of a team.
- Home is located in a lovely area of Lincoln Park. Street parking is readily available. A car is provided during work hours.
- Ideal applicant has significant industry experience (including newborn experience), and excellent references.
- Nanny should be warm and nurturing and be a partner in the household.
Professional family in Lincoln Park, Chicago seeks part time nanny for their two children and future newborn.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!