- Wonderful family is seeking loving nanny for two children
- Older child goes to school full time; younger child goes to preschool part time
- Monday through Friday, 50 to 55 hours a week; some flexibility is important, including the ability to stay late on an occasional evening or date night.
- Travel with family domestically is desired, but not required
- Nanny must drive and have a safe driving record. Family car can be used.Parking will be provided.
- Family would like an experienced nanny who is truly committed to her career; they are hoping to have the same nanny for a long time, and find someone to grow with the family.
- For the rest of the school year, nanny's main responsibility will be care of the younger child when not in school.
- With the new school year, both children will be in school full time. Nanny's responsibilities will shift to doing more household management, in addition to childcare.
- Responsibilites will include all child care, including transportation to and from school, and accompanying children to activities and playdates; preparing lunch and dinner for the children; children's laundry; washing dishes; light cleaning; picking up toys; accepting deliveries; picking up groceries; picking up and dropping off dry cleaning; coordinating/letting in household workers; dropping off packages.
- Nanny should be very proactive, and not require micromanagement.
- Ideal applicant has at least three years of experience in childcare; prior experience with infant through preschool age children; loving; energetic; and aware of the developmental stages of young children
- Strong references with similar age children are essential
- Ideal applicant has a background in early childhood education
- Wonderful location that is close to parks, library and activities
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!