- Professional family seeks full time nanny to care for their infant, to begin mid to late February.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Possibly an occasional late evening, but not with any great frequency.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record. Nanny should be able to supply a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for a car seat. Parking will be provided.
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Family has one older cat; nanny should not have any allergies..
- Family has extended family who may visit on occasion; nanny should be comfortable with this, and prior notice will be given.
- Nanny should have a strong educational background; graduate work or extensive work experience in the fields of childhood education and development are preferred, although individuals wiith extensive child rearing experience will also be considered.
- Family wants a team player to be able to partner with them concerning establishing a schedule.
- Nanny should have a compatible point of view with that of the parents regarding sleep, discipline, education/development, etc.
- Nanny should be able to seek out and provide opportunities for the baby to socialize with other children, including, but not limited to, formal classes, playdates, etc.
- Nanny should be fully engaged with the baby while she is working.
- Nanny will keep a nanny log, and provide updates to the parents throughout the day.
- Nanny should have clear spoken English, etc.
- Nanny shall assume all care of the baby, including feeding, diapering and changing, baths, etc.
- Nanny will be in charge of setting up play dates, and attending classes arranged by the parents.
- When solid food is introduced, the nanny will be responsible for preparing the food and feeding it to the baby.
- Clean up of bottles, dishes, etc., as well as light housekeeping and child's laundry will also be expected.
- Minimum 3 years of nanny experience and outstanding verifiable references
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!