- Busy family with older children on North Shore seeks full time nanny / house manager, to start immediately.
- Two school ages children. Children are very involved in activities. Including but not limited to: swimming, fall, water polo, gymnastics, swim club, girl scouts, field hockey, choir, soccer, running.
- Mother travels very extensively internationally for work and caregiver must be able to roll up sleeves and take charge without overstepping.
- 50 hours per week.; applicant must be flexible and will occasionally need to be available in evenings or when parents travel (2-3 times per month).
- Generous salary and benefits, including vacation, and holidays.
- Applicant must drive and have a clean driving record; family supplies a vehicle for use while on the job.
- Caregiver must be extremely flexible and willing to do whatever is necessary to help family. Family is extremely busy. Must be comfortable in a hectic, fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ideal caregiver should be comfortable developing a mentoring relationship with older children; experience dealing with older children is extremely helpful.
- Applicant should make sure children get to school and activities on time; facilitate homework; prepare occasional meals; and be able/willing to stay overnight on occasion.
- Caregiver will also serve as a house manager, scheduling repairs; doing light housework, including laundry, grocery shopping and running errands.
- Family has one small dog. Applicant will need to be comfortable with dogs, and let dog out.
- Caregiver will also take dog to vet and groomers, as needed.
- Applicant must be comfortable working with other members of a domestic staff including a chef and housekeeper.
- Parents may work from home on occasion. Home is accessible by train; parking is readily available.
North Shore Family Seeks Top Nanny House Manager - Kenilworth, IL 60043
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!