- Family with three children, including a set of twins, seeks nanny for their family.
- Family can offer approximately 44 hours per week. Schedule will be arranged in advance. Temtative schedule is approximately Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m., with one day off per week, and opportunity to leave at 2:00 p.m. another day. Flexibility is key; occasionally it will be desirable (with advance notice) to stay later.
- Family would like the nanny to shadow the current nanny for approximately one week; ideally position should start about March 3rd.
- Mother is a stay at home mother, so schedule can be flexible. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement, and ideally, is familiar and has worked in this type of position before.
- Travel with the family is possible, if the family so desires.
- Driving is not necessary. Parking is available for nanny's car, if needed.
- Nanny should be loving, affectionate, silly and spontaneous; should be able to have fun with children, and teach through play, and yet not be afraid to enforce rules and discipline.
- Highly desirable to have a nanny with an education background.
- Twins experience essential. Also experience with multiple young children.
- Responsibilities include feeding and dressing children; teaching through play; doing projects and activities, etc. Also, take them to parks, museums, walks, etc. Light housekeeping, including children's laundry; meal preparationcleaning floors and counter tops; keep play areas and children's rooms tidy and organized. Family does have housekeeper.
- Nanny should know when to work with the children, and when to step back. Father works from home on occasion in a home office. Nanny will need to know how to arrange to keep children quiet and occupied when needed.
- Domestic travel required.
- CPR cerification required.
- Flue and Tdap vaccines are also a requirement.
- Location is in Gold Coast: close to the lake, parks, shops and cafes.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!