- Monday through Friday 45-60 hours, flexible for the right candidate. Family will also offer weekend hours, if nanny desires but not required.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days, paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Driving is not necessary. If nanny has a car, parking will be provided.
- Ideal applicant has a background in Montessori; experience and/or a background in early education is a plus.
- Ability to speak a second language is desirable, but not required. Family loves languages and considers any second language as a plus.
- Both parents work from home periodically. Ideal applicant is comfortable with parents who work from home on occasion.
- Nanny needs to be physically fit and athletic. Children are very high energy. The children take classes and enjoy being out and about.
- Responsibilities include all care of the children, including feeding them; helping with toileting; supervising play; children's laundry; keeping the household picked up and organized; helping to follow and maintain a schedule; and help them with age appropriate enriching activities.
- Additional responsibilities include loading/unloading/running the dishwasher; wipe down kitchen counters after meals; easy meal preparation; accept packages and let in maintenance people, as necessary.
- Ideal applicant can juggle the needs of multiple children and truly enjoy working with toddlers. Must be organized; reliable; energetic; loving and patient; be able to take initiative.
- Family has a cat. Nanny should like cats and not have allergies.
- Lovely neighborhood, close to parks, restaurants, and shopping. Lots of children's activities in the area.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!