- Busy professional family in Chicago seeks long term temporary nanny for their toddler, to begin mid January 2014, and continue through the end of September 2014.
- Permanent nanny is on maternity leave. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Occasionally nanny may need to stay later with advance notice, once or twice per month.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record; nanny should be able to supply a car for use on the job. Car should be safe, serviceable, with room for a car seat and proof of insurance. Family will reimburse for mileage for on the job responsibilities.
- Parking is provided.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including overtime. Family is willing to discuss compensation for the right person.
- Family has two cats; nanny must like cats and not have allergies. No extraordinary care is required of the cats.
- Nanny should be extremely safety conscious and either have current CPR and first aid training, or be willing to take the necessary classes for certification.
- Nanny should be patient, loving, and interested in child education and development.
- Ideally, a background in early childhood education, child psychology, or a related field is desirable.
- Nanny should be thoughtful about how she interacts with children; be attentive to the child’s self esteem and well being.
- Responsibilities include all care of the child; nanny will be responsible for the mental and physical well being of the child.
- Nanny should be eager and excited about providing entertainment and educational activities for the child.
- Nanny will be participating in classes and activities with the child several times per week.
- All care of the child is included in nanny’s responsibilities.
- Additionally, nanny will be expected to do child’s laundry once a week, and to help clean the dishes and keep the kitchen and common areas of the household clean.
Busy Professional Family with one Toddler in the Gold Coast seeks long term temporary nanny, to begin in mid-January 2014 - Closed
Wonderful Chicago family in South Loop Seeks Full Time Nanny who speaks fluent Mandarin and good English! - Closed
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!