- Four children, elementary school age through high school.
- Care is primarily for two youngest children.
- Top salary and full benefits, including health insurance; paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., flexibility is required.
- Nanny will need to stay late or come early on occasion.
- Ideal applicant is able to work one or two Saturdays per month with notice.
- A possibility of travel (international and domestic) with the family.
- Candidate must drive and have a good driving record; family provides a vehicle for use on the job.
- Primary focus is on providing a engaging, loving atmosphere for the children and ensuring their safety.
- Nanny should be experienced with school age children; detail oriented; discrete; great communication and organizational skills; self motivated; creative; engaging; be a team player and problem solver.
- Escort children to and from school; playdates; activities; doctor’s appointments, informational school meetings if parents are unavailable, etc.; preparing activities, snacks and supplies for children.
- There is a household staff (housekeeper - provides laundry, ironing, and cleaning; chef; and house manger.
- Nanny should be able to work well with other individuals, and be comfortable in a household where multiple staff members are present.
- Ideal applicant is tech savvy (can text, enter activities / events for children in calendar, etc.).
- When children are in school, nanny will do the grocery shopping; run errands pertaining to the children and organize children’s belongings and activities.
- Applicant should be very physically fit and be able to engage in physical activities with the children i.e. skiing, swimming, biking, etc.
- Family has two puppies that nanny will be responsible for feeding and walking when the children are in school.
Executive North Shore family seeks highly qualified Marry Poppins for their household, to begin as soon as possible. Top Compensation and full benefits for rock star nanny!
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!