- Family in South Loop seeks full time nanny / house manger to care for their two school age children, starting in December
- Hours will vary, but will be consistent. School year schedule will typically be 12:00 noon. - 8:00 p.m; Summer hours are 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Responsibilities include picking up at school and taking to after school activities; managing homework, cooking dinner and feeding children, preparing lunch and snacks; managing bedtime routine
- Both children have severe nut allergies; experience managing and diligence would be very helpful.
- Occasionally nanny will be required to drop children off before school; occasional overnights and weekends are also required.
- Excellent salary and benefits, including paid vacation and holidays.
- Must drive; must have insurance, a good driving record and a car for use on the job
- Should be responsible, energetic, enthusiastic and creative.
- Flexibility is a main requirement as both parents travel for work and schedules will vary.
- Ability to travel with family ideal, but may not be required; subject to negotiation.
- Nanny will also be expected to help with household management responsibilities, including laundry, grocery shopping, dry cleaning and keeping household organized.
- Should be able and willing to take the initiative to do what needs to be done.
- Parents may occasionally work from home.
Professional South Loop family looking for mature, organized nanny and house manger.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!