- Busy family in Wilmette seeks full time nanny for their family, to begin as soon as possible.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- One to two overnights per month when both parents travel for work.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT NANNY IS EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE! Both parents have extremely demanding careers, and want to ensure that their children are safe and well cared for.
- Family has one 9 1/2 year old child, who is in school full time, and a toddler. No extraordinary care is required of the older child, except for after school care.
- The toddler is very particular about food. Mother will prepare and leave food for the child.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid vacation; and paid holidays.
- Energetic, reliable, patient, caring.
- Client does not want to be worried about how well the baby is eating or drinking.
- No TV and would like for him to be engaged in good activities and reading and exploring.
- Take care of the baby, feeding the baby, changing the baby, Light cleanup while not taking care of the baby or the baby is safe and busy.
Highly experienced Nanny Manager for Executive Lincoln Park family with Two School Age Children
Professional family in Winnetka seeks full time nanny for three children under 3, to begin AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Professional family in Lincoln Park, Chicago seeks part time nanny for their two children and future newborn.
Wonderful long term position with newborn!
PT (three days a week) Nanny needs for busy Oakbrook Terrace family with two children, to begin as soon as possible. - Closed
FT nanny needed in Chicago (Ravenswood) full time nanny for their baby, to begin in mid February. - Closed
Professional South Loop family looking for mature, organized nanny and house manger.
Executive North Shore family seeks highly qualified Marry Poppins for their household, to begin as soon as possible. Top Compensation and full benefits for rock star nanny!
Busy family on Near North Side seeks experienced housekeeper.
Exceptional FT Housekeeper and Family Assistant Needed for wonderful Lincoln Park Family
• Full Housekeeping of 6K SF single family home
• Applicant must be able comfortable with an employer who is in and out of the home
• A significant amount of care of children is not required but employee does need to be child friendly - able to assist with transportation for the children and provide occasional care in the afternoon / evening if the parents are out
• Full housekeeping and Laundry – minimal ironing
• Applicant must have a history and working knowledge of how to care for varies types of surfaces and textiles including: marble; porcelain tile; wool; silk; etc.
• Organization and maintenance of closets, pantries, etc.
• Assisting employer with packing and unpacking as needed
• Maintaining, purchasing and restocking of household staples
• Grocery shopping and errands as needed
• Family style cooking and meal planning when principles are not traveling
• Monday through Friday 10:30am to 6:30pm with flexibility to adjust hours and stay late if needed when the parents have an event Monday through Friday only (no weekends)
• Able to take constructive feedback, highly organized, and has an excellent eye for detail
• Only candidates with a minimum of 3 years private service experience in a similar position with exceptional references will be considered.
• Highly Competitive compensation, paid vacation, and paid holidays
• Extensive background check, good driving record, and confidentiality agreement are required
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!