- Professional family in Winnetka seeks full time nanny for their children, to begin as soon as possible
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Family has three under 3, including a set of twins
- Occasionally the nanny may need to stay later during the week, depending on parents’ schedule—nanny would need to be flexible.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Nanny must drive and have a safe driving record; family supplies vehicle for on the job transportation of children. Parking is available for nanny's car.
- Pet and smoke free home
- Nanny must be absolutely dedicated to the job, and fully engaged with the three children. She must absolutely love children, be kind, patient and loving. Nanny should excel at to taking initiative; being proactive; and able to multi task.
- Nanny must be physically fit and up to the challenges of keeping up with the children.
- Able to provide loving discipline.
- Creative, warm, and patient. Able to instill healthy eating habits.
- Nanny should provide all care for children; preparation of children’s food; work with children to clean up their space. Also, nanny will be responsible for children's laundry; light housekeeping; cleaning up (keeping house picked up; light cleaning); organizing toys and taking care of the dishes. Housekeeper comes two times per week to do deep cleaning.
- Excellent English skills; good communication.
- Family is looking for an active nanny that enjoys getting out and about with the children.
Professional family in Winnetka seeks full time nanny for three children under 3, to begin AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!