- Busy family in Wilmette seeks full time nanny for their family, to begin as soon as possible.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- One to two overnights per month when both parents travel for work.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT NANNY IS EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE! Both parents have extremely demanding careers, and want to ensure that their children are safe and well cared for.
- Family has one 9 1/2 year old child, who is in school full time, and a toddler. No extraordinary care is required of the older child, except for after school care.
- The toddler is very particular about food. Mother will prepare and leave food for the child.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid vacation; and paid holidays.
- Energetic, reliable, patient, caring.
- Client does not want to be worried about how well the baby is eating or drinking.
- No TV and would like for him to be engaged in good activities and reading and exploring.
- Take care of the baby, feeding the baby, changing the baby, Light cleanup while not taking care of the baby or the baby is safe and busy.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!