- Professional family in Lincoln Park seeks experienced, full time, live in, nanny manager to care for their two school age children, to begin immediately.
- Monday through Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm with a block of time off during the day.
- Typically, two evenings per week the nanny will need Competitive salary and benefits.
- Older child has multiple special needs, and requires loving patience, and constant supervision.
- Household management responsibilities are required while children in school.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; family provides car.
- Family does have a allergy free dog. Must be comfortable with dogs.
- Nanny should be nurturing, patient, reliable, experienced, and unaffected by unpredictable behavior.
- Nanny will work in cooperation with behavioral therapist, who can help teach nanny how to manage behavior. Nanny will help with homework, and be an aide to the older child.
- Occasionally parents work from home.
- Home is accessible by public transportation; parking is available.
Location: Chicago, IL Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Experienced
Dynamic Chicago family seeks live-in nanny / house manger.
North Shore Family Seeks Top Nanny House Manager - Kenilworth, IL 60043
Growing Lakeview Family is seeking a full time nanny, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!