- Family needs flexibility and a typical work week is 40 hours. The hours may occasionally shift as needed to accommodate the parents work/travel schedule. May need occasionally need to stay overnight or until later in the evening.
- Weekends are NOT required. The family believes that weekends are time for you to recharge and they have weekend sitters.
- Travel to the family’s Michigan home (90 minutes away) maybe requested during children's school breaks/ in the summer. There is additional pay for overnights / extra hours / travel.
- Daily driving the children to and from school & activities/making lunches/scheduling play dates, play and read etc. Typically nanny duties and supervising homework and projects.
- Full Management of household- grocery shopping, basic cooking, basic daily straightening up, organizing, coordinating repairs inside and outside, household/personal errands, all laundry except master sheets & towels, care for plants, family style light cooking.
- The family does have a housekeeper that does the DEEP cleaning 2x/week-- one day all day and Friday for a few hours-- she vacuums, mop, master sheets and towels, bathrooms etc.).
- The position includes great salary plus excellent benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, sick days etc.
- College degree and background in education or child development is a requirement of the position. This is non - negotiable.
- The family is looking for someone very strong that can effectively manage their time and help to create a warm, consistent, stable environment and provide the necessary structure and discipline for two school age children.
Highly experienced Nanny Manager for Executive Lincoln Park family with Two School Age Children
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!