- Caregiver must be comfortable working in a non - traditional household
- Three children, including a set of twins - all three children are in school a minimum of half of the day
- Monday through Friday FT applicant must be flexible as hours vary.
- Travel is required—family home in Wisconsin, CO, CA and Florida.
- 850+ per week, holidays, and vacation.
- Family is looking for a nanny with long term prior employment experience as a nanny.
- Family is hoping to have the same nanny for a long time; truly invested in finding the right long term caregiver.
- Must drive, and have a clean driving record.
- Family will provide a car for use on the job.
- Nanny should be warm, nurturing, and playful with children, as well as demonstrating the qualities of maturity and intelligence.
- Responsibilities include helping girls get ready for school, preparing meals, driving girls to school and activities; children’s laundry and light housekeeping.
- In the fall 2013 all three children will be in school full time and caregiver must be willing to take on some house manger responsibilities, errands, shopping, organization, meal prep, etc.
- Should keep children’s areas---bedrooms and play areas---clean.
- One parent works from home and nanny should be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Both parents are very involved with their children, so being a team player is a must.
- Position is close to the Metra; parking is available at the house.
- Home is near Glencoe Beach and downtown Glencoe.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!