- Three days per week. Ideal days are Tuesday & Wednesday 7am-5pm, and Friday 11am-9pm *there may be some flexibility on days for the ideal applicant.
- Nanny should have extensive experience with infants and twins. Verifiable references required.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Responsibilities include feeding; changing; entertaining; bathing; children’s laundry; and picking up related to the children.
- Nanny should be attentive to the needs of the children. Nanny should be loving, warm, and patient; should also keep the safety of children a priority at all times.
- Nanny should be and reliable, punctual, detail oriented, maintain an excellent work ethic, and open to direction.
- Family has pets. Nanny should like animals, and not be allergic.
- Must have current immunizations or being will to have a Flu and Tdap vaccine if not currently vaccinated.
Professional family in Lincoln Park, Chicago seeks part time nanny for their two children and future newborn.
Wonderful long term position with newborn!
PT (three days a week) Nanny needs for busy Oakbrook Terrace family with two children, to begin as soon as possible. - Closed
FT nanny needed in Chicago (Ravenswood) full time nanny for their baby, to begin in mid February. - Closed
Executive North Shore family seeks highly qualified Marry Poppins for their household, to begin as soon as possible. Top Compensation and full benefits for rock star nanny!
Busy Professional Family with one Toddler in the Gold Coast seeks long term temporary nanny, to begin in mid-January 2014 - Closed
Wonderful Chicago family in South Loop Seeks Full Time Nanny who speaks fluent Mandarin and good English! - Closed
Professional family in Chicago seeks full time nanny for their two children, a preschooler and a toddler, to begin January.
Busy professional family with two children in Oak Park seek temporary full time nanny, to begin in December and continue through the end of March or the middle of April.
West Town Family with four month old twins seeks full time nanny starting early December.
Please read over the job description carefully; applicants who do not fit the criteria will not be considered.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!