- Professional family in Near West suburbs seeks nanny for their infant, to begin January 2014.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m., with some flexibility necessary.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation, to be coordinated with the family.
- Reliability is essential: must be punctual and dependable.
- Excellent English skills; must communicate well.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are familiar with the area.
- Responsibilities include all care of the baby: feeding; changing; playing/tummy time, etc.; driving the baby to and from activities as needed; taking her to doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Family has two labradoodles; nanny must like dogs and not be allergic. Care will be required of the dogs: feeding and watering, and letting out as needed. One walk per day is also important.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; nanny should be able to supply a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for car seats. Family will reimburse for mileage for on the job travel.
- Parking is available in the driveway.
- Close to parks; downtown; shopping, etc.
- Family is looking for a long term nanny.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!