- Professional family in Lakeview seeks full time nanny for their newborn, to begin mid January 2014.
- Monday through Friday; family anticipates 50 hours a week. Two or Three days per week 7 am to 6pm and one or two days per week shorter days.
- Nanny must have at least three years of verifiable nanny experience with references. Must have had experience with infants through elementary school age; family hopes to have the nanny for a long time.
- Nanny must drive and have a safe driving record; a car is provided for use on the job. Parking is available.
- Competitive compensation $15 to $17 per hour and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Father works from home on occasion; nanny must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Ideally, the nanny should have a background or experience in early childhood development and be able to provide educational activities to aid in the child’s development.
- Nanny should be warm, nurturing, dependable and responsible.
- Responsibilities should include all care of the child: Feeding; changing; bathing; nap schedule; tummy time; providing educational opportunities; outings as child grows.
- Responsibilities should also include child’s laundry, and general light housekeeping of the house.
- Caregiver should be able to initiate age appropriate imaginative activities to stimulate growth of both mental and physical development.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!