- Busy family in South Loop - Moving to LaGrange seeks full time nanny to care for their two children, a newborn and a preschooler, to begin as soon as possible.
- Prefer live out, but are open to discussing a live in position.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Preschooler does go to school all day, parents drop him off and pick him up.
- Higly Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Nanny must drive and have a safe driving record; a car is provided for on the job use.
- Nanny must have extensive verifiable experience with newborn through school age children; family is hoping to have the nanny for a long time.
- NANNY MUST BE FLUENT IN MANDARIN. Applicant should also be able to communicate in English.
- Responsibilities will include all care of the infant, and the preschooler when he is not in school.
- Experience with more than one child is also a requirement.
- Nanny should be warm, nurturing, responsible, dependable and love children.
- Nanny should either be CPR certified or be able and willing to take the necessary classes for certification.
- Housekeeping responsibilities will be minimal; main focus will be on the children.
- Responsibilities include feeding; bathing; changing; nap schedules; enrichment activities, etc. Any household responsibilities will revolve around the children, such as cleaning up after meals, etc. and children’ s laundry.
- Family has a golden retriever; nanny should like animals and not be allergic. No extraordinary care is required of the dog.
Wonderful Chicago family in South Loop Seeks Full Time Nanny who speaks fluent Mandarin and good English! - Closed
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!