- Hours are Monday through Friday, 12:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. There is some flexibility to start and end earlier on one or two days depending on coordinating schedules with other full time nanny. It is important that the nanny be very flexible and on call for the family.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; additionally, nanny must be able to supply a vehicle with room for two car seats. Family would reimburse for mileage for job related use of car.
- Competitive salary ($20 to $22/hour), including sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Nanny should be honest; kind and loving; patient; intelligent; flexible; able to take children to school, activities and play dates; able to take a role in therapeutic, educational and personal development of the children.
- Should be able to adapt to the schedule and the routine of the household; additionally, should be able to work closely, efficiently and effectively with other full time nanny.
- Excellent English required.
- Very desirable to have a person with a background in early elementary education.
- Responsibilities include taking toddler to and from activities taking preschooler to and from school, activities and play dates; preparing healthy meals and feeding; getting both children ready in the mornings and putting both children to bed; giving the children baths; doing children’s laundry, making children’s beds and keeping children’s rooms and play area tidy; reading books to children.
- Additional responsibilities include shopping for children’s clothing and supplies; housework, such as cleaning up after meals and work; children’s laundry.
- Neighborhood is accessible by public transportation; family has a parking spot in the parking garage. Neighborhood is close to parks, Michigan Avenue, shops, etc.
- There are no pets.
Professional family in Chicago seeks full time nanny for their two children, a preschooler and a toddler, to begin January.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!