- Busy professional family in Downers Grove seeks full time nanny for their two children, to begin as soon as possible.
- Two children, preschooler and a school age child.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30-5:30; occasionally nanny may need to come in earlier or stay later. Parents occasionally are both out of town, a couple of times per year.
- In that instance, the nanny will need to have the ability to spend the night.
- Flexibility is a key component to this position.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including two weeks paid vacation, to coordinate with that of the family; paid sick/personal days; and paid holidays.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record; a car is provided for use on the job. Parking for own vehicle is readily available.
- Family is hoping to have the same nanny for a long time.
- Should have extensive experience working with children, and verifiable references.
- This job will transition into a nanny/house manager as the younger child goes to school.
- In addition to basic nanny responsibilities, family would like the nanny to manage household responsibilities, such as laundry; grocery shopping; errands; household planning and organization, etc.
- Father works from home; nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Younger child has hearing difficulties and wears a cochlear implant; experience with this type of situation is desirable, but not essential.Nanny should have an excellent command of clear spoken English to help the younger child.
- Lovely neighborhood close to downtown, library, etc.
- Large home with large fenced in back yard. A very family friendly neighborhood.
- Both children are very sociable and participate in activities and social events.
- Nanny should be highly energetic and very fit; both children have a lot of energy.
- Warm, nurturing, yet able to maintain structure.
- Able to provide educationally appropriate activities, etc.
- Ideally, a background in early childhood education, child psychology, social work, or a related field is desirable
- Applicant should have a strong history as a professional nanny and exceptional references in a household with multiple children
- Ideal applicant is loving, attentive, fun, stimulating and enjoys getting down on the floor and playing with children
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!