- Aspen, CO family with Infant and Toddler seeks full time experienced nanny.
- Hours are Monday through Friday - 40 to 50 hours per week.
- Flexibility is essential, as family travels extensively.
- Additionally, both parents may have evening work obligations, and would need the nanny to stay those evenings. As much as possible, the family would try to give advance notice.
- There may be times when the family will need extra hours. Flexibility is essential, as the family's schedule does change often.
- Both parents travel frequently for business and pleasure; the family would welcome the nanny to accompany them on family vacation, if that is her preference.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; paid vacations, etc.
- Family requires a driver. Nanny should be able to drive, and have a safe driving record. Additionally, nanny should be able to provide a safe, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats. Family will reimburse for mileage.
- Family has two large dogs. They are fun, friendly, gentle with the children and high energy. Nanny should love animals, and not be allergic.
- Parents work from home on occasion; nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Nanny should be safety conscious; of good moral character; loving but able to discipline; reliable and trustworthy; compassionate but no nonsense.
- Nanny should be creative, yet focused; extremely flexible; high energy. Nanny should be able to bring a sense of calm and order to the household.
- Nanny should be excited about children and the learning process. A background in education is highly desirable.
- Nanny should have at least five years of experience with more than one child.
- Spanish is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Responsibilities include all care of the children, including driving them to school and activities. Nanny should be able to facilitate outdoor play; creative play, etc.
- In addition, nanny should be willing to do domestic chores, such as a load of laundry; dropping off dry cleaning; grocery shopping; buying supplies; taking the car to be service; deal with tradespeople.
- Beautiful neighborhood; close to several parks and shops.
- Applicants must have verifiable long term work history with a proven track record of reliability.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!