- Mon 7:45am-6:45pm; Tues 9am-6pm; Wed 9am-7pm; Thur 7:45am-8pm; Fri 7:45am-6pm
- Nanny should drive and have a clean driving record. Nanny should be willing to supply a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats. Family will provide mileage reimbursement.
- Competitive salary and benefits. Vacation to be coordinated with family vacation.
- Nanny should have three or more years experience with toddlers. Nanny should have at least two years experience with one family.
- Education background preferred.
- Nanny should be energetic, patient, affectionate, and active.
- Responsibilities should include full time care of twins: feeding; changing; playing; putting to bed; outside play (weather permitting).
- Additional responsibilities include preparing meals; light houskeeping, including play areas and babies' rooms. Family would like nanny to do light shopping and pick up baby supplies.
- Parents work from home on occasion. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Family has one dog and one cat. Nanny needs to like animals and not be allergic. Cat remains in parents' bedroom.
- Home is accessible by public transportation; parking in neighborhood is readily available.
- Close to parks/playground; shops and restaurants.
- CPR certified or willing to take a CPR class; knowledge of child development; willing to work with the family on what is best for the children; strong communication skills.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!