- Busy professional family in the Loop seeks nanny for their infant, to begin ASAP
- Full time Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 6pm
- Weekend hours are available.
- Nanny should be highly reliable, and dependable. Family is hoping to have the same nanny for at least a year.
- Competitive salary ($18 to $20 per hour) and benefits, including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Driving is not required. Parking is provided.
- Family desire a nanny with extensive newborn experience, and excellent verifiable references.
- Should be energetic, loving, patient, caring, flexible and punctual.
- Should be a non smoker and come from a non smoking household.
- Ideally, a background in early childhood education or child development is highly desirable
- Responsibilities include full care of baby; helping run errands, including light grocery shopping; and light housekeeping.
- One parent works from home. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Accessible to public transportation; close to Millenium Park; lakeshore; museums; the library; shopping. Park and playground close by. Family has an extra parking spot available for use on the job.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!