- Professional family in Lincoln Park seeks full time nanny for their newborn, to begin sometime between December and March.
- Monday through Friday, Full - Time Exact hours TBD. Mother does need nanny to be able to stay late with little notice; flexibility is of the utmost importance.
- Nanny should drive and have a safe driving record; family does provide a car for use on the job. Parking is provided for the nanny’s car.
- Top of the market compensation ($20 to $25/hour), including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Flexibility and reliability are key characteristics of this position.
- Both parents have extremely demanding jobs, and the nanny will need to be prepared to support the family.
- Perfect English and excellent communication skills are a firm requirement of the position.
- Candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree.
- The ideal applicant has a background in education, early childhood development, psychology, etc.
- Nanny should be committed to continuing education, research and continuing to stay current in their chosen field.
- Nanny should be willing to have a flu shot and a current Tdap vaccination; current CPR and first aid is required.
- Nanny should not smoke or come from a household where other members of the family smoke.
- Family keeps a kosher home; nanny should not bring pork or shellfish to the house for her meals.
- Responsibilities include all care of the baby, including enrichment activities.
- Care is limited to the baby and things pertaining to baby. Family would like the caregiver to be fully engaged with child.
- Baby’s laundry and cooking for the baby are also required. May request to do errands relating to the baby.
- Family is looking for a top notch nanny with impeccable credentials.
- Beautiful neighborhood; close to several parks and shops.
FT nanny needed for one infant beginning in December or January.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!