- Family seeks loving, energetic, interactive, loving nanny who can commit to a long-term position.
- Nanny needed approximately 44 to 47 hours per week. Monday through Thursday from 7:00AM to 6:00PM and Fridays up to five hours.
- Family has two children an infant, 4 months, and a 3 year old who is in school Monday through Friday full days – until 3:30pm.
- Occasional flexibility may be needed as both parents have demanding careers and travel for work.
- Highly Competitive salary and benefits $52K per year plus depending on experience, including paid sick/personal days, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
- Nanny should be experienced balancing the needs of an infant and preschooler and truly enjoy working with infants and toddlers.
- Nanny must be able to drive and have a clean driving record; family will provide car.
- Responsibilities will include caring for infant while preschooler school, preparing meals for children, taking children to activities and play-dates, light tidying of the children's room, play areas, and the kitchen, and children's laundry.
- Nanny should be physically fit and enjoy preparing healthy meals for children.
- Nanny must have excellent English.
- Education background is a plus but not required.
- Parents appreciate a nanny who is very interactive, loves crafts, reading, and playful.
- Parents would like a caregiver that enjoys taking baby to activities like classes and the zoo.
- Family's home is a short walk from the brown line, but parking is available as well.
Professional Lakeview Family Seeks FT Nanny for 4 month old and 3 year old.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!