- Nanny must be high energy, extremely organized and flexible.
- Monday through Wednesday, from 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. and Fridays as needed.
- Top of the market compensation, including paid holidays and vacation; personal and sick days; and health insurance contribution available for the right candidate.
- Family has three children under five; oldest child goes to school three days a week, part time.
- Position requires a significant amount of both domestic and international travel; up to 10 days away at a time.
- Ideal applicant has worked in high net worth households, worked in a domestic capacity with other members of a household staff, and be comfortable with an employer that is at home.
- Must be a team player, intuitive, and discreet. Nanny should be hard working, proactive, responsible, organized, nurturing, etc.
- Nanny will assume all care of the children, including children’s laundry (as needed when not done by housekeeper) and keeping their rooms clean; common areas picked up, etc.
- A knowledge of Spanish a plus, but not a requirement.
Dynamic family in northern/northwestern suburbs seeks full time nanny / family assistant for their family, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!