- Busy professional River Forest, IL 60305 seeks nanny for newborn.
- Start date between 10/28 and 11/1
- Monday through Friday, 8-3. Evening and weekend hours are NOT required.
- Highly competitive compensation plus benefits
- Nanny should drive and have a clean driving record; family will supply a car for use on the job.
- Nanny should be highly experienced with children from infant to school age; must like working with children; even tempered; able to follow instructions; be consistent; non smoking; active and enjoys being outside and on the go.
- Parents would like a caregiver that enjoys taking the baby to classes, zoo, library, etc.
- Family is looking for a physically fit and health conscious nanny that will model good eating and lifestyle habits for the children.
- Ideal applicant speaks Polish or other Slavic language
- This is a highly professional position and applicants must have a minimum of three years of nanny experience with outstanding references.
- Family has cats. Nanny must not be allergic or dislike cats.
- Responsibilities include all child care; cleaning up toys at the end of the day; prepare baby food; wash bottles; fold and put away baby’s laundry; keep track of household and baby’s supplies that are needed.
- Position is limited to care of the baby. There is a housekeeper that comes twice a week to take care of other household chores.
- Mother works from home 25 to 50 percent of the time; nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Close to public transportation; parking is easy to find.
- Accessible to many parks, restaurants; and shopping areas.
- Close to public library and playgrounds
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!