- Some flexibility may be required on occasion if both parents are traveling; this will be known in advance.
- Parents have one child who attends school full time, and an infant.
- Competitive compensation, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Family is hoping to have the nanny a long time.
- Must drive and have a safe driving record; must have a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for two car seats.
- Nanny will need to drop child off at school and pick him up; driving to any activities or play dates.
- Previous nanny was bilingual, and older child speaks Spanish well.
- Nanny will also have full charge of the infant—feeding, changing diapers, bathing, tummy time, establishing and maintaining a sleep schedule, etc.. As baby grows, nanny will take the child to classes and activities.
- Family has a large, very friendly dog who gets along well with children; nanny should not have any allergies and should be comfortable with animals.
- Mother occasionally works from home; nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- In addition to all care of the children, family would like the family to be able to run errands, such as grocery shopping, light housekeeping (keeping kitchen and common areas clean; loading and unloading the dishwasher, etc.), children's meal preparation, and children’s laundry.
- Nanny should have experience in a similar position and have verifiable references.
- Flexibility and dependability is key, as both parents have very demanding careers. Occasionally the nanny may need to come in earlier or stay later.
- Lovely neighborhood; parking is readily available.
- Candidate should have an extensive history, and be stable and dependable.
- No weekends or travel.
Busy professional family in River Forest seeks full time nanny to care for their two children, to begin January 2014. Monday through Friday, 8:00/8:30 a.m.-6:00/6:30 p.m.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!