- Monday through Friday, approximately 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; schedule will vary from week to week, but will be known in advance.
- Possibility of evening or weekend hours but not required.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid holidays and vacation.
- Extensive experience with infants verifiable references are required. Ideally a background in early childhood education--nice, but not required.
- Nanny should be loving, kind, patient, and thoughtful.
- Should demonstrate a genuine love for children.
- Responsibilities include all care for the baby, including play/activities/reading throughout the day.
- Nanny should be interested in working with parents as a team
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Be physically fit and active. Family lives in a townhouse with several flights of stairs.
- Nanny should be safety conscious and possess common sense. Nanny will attend classes with baby; arrange playdates; engage in walks around the neighborhood; feed baby and help to introduce healthy solids.
- Responsibilities will include full care of baby and minimal light housekeeping when baby is sleeping.
- Household is close to public transportation; street parking is available.
- Located in Douglas neighborhood.
- Neighborhood is close to parks, shops, classes, and the lake. School playground is 1/2 block away.
Position is located around 33rd and Sate Street
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!