- Family in Elmhurst seeks loving, energetic, and dedicated full time nanny for three elementary-aged children.
- Family is seeking nanny who is active, fun loving, organized, honest, and hard working.
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 6: 00 pm or 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Must be able to work occasional shifts on nights/weekends
- Both parents are professionals, so reliability is of the utmost importance.
- Nanny must be highly experienced with elementary-aged children
- Nanny must have a valid license and have a clean driving record; car will be provided
- Competitive salary, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Responsibilities will inlcude child care, driving children to activities, picking children up from school, accompanying children to doctors appointments as needed, tidying and organizing childrens room and play areas, cooking healthy meals for children and assisting with food preperation for family, family laundry, and grocery shopping.
- Neighborhood is accessible by public transportation; parking is readily available.
- Nanny must be legal to work in the US and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Must have references and experience working with elementary aged children
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!