- Ideal applicant has at least three years of experience in childcare; prior experience with infant through preschool age children; loving; energetic; and aware of the developmental stages of young children
- Strong references with similar age children are essential
- Ideal applicant has a background in early childhood education
- Competitive compensation $800 to $900 a week plus paid holidays, vacation, and personal days
- Caregiver should be able to initiate age appropriate imaginative activities to stimulate growth of both mental and physical development
- Duties include: preparing meals; diapering; assisting in potty training; playing with children; reading to children; taking children to activities; taking children to the park and on other outings
- Should keep children’s areas clean and provide light housekeeping / laundry
- Nanny must drive and have a car and a clean driving record.
- Parking is provided
- Wonderful location that is close to parks, library and activities
- Hours are M–F from 8 to 6. Benefits include paid holidays, sick days and paid vacation
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!