- Monday through Friday, 50 to 55 hours a week; some flexibility is important, including the ability to stay late on an occasional evening or date night.
- Travel with family domestically is desired, but not required
- Nanny must drive and have a safe driving record. Family car can be used.Parking will be provided.
- Family would like an experienced nanny who is truly committed to her career; they are hoping to have the same nanny for a long time, and find someone to grow with the family.
- Older child goes to school full time; younger child goes to preschool part time
- For the rest of the school year, nanny's main responsibility will be care of the younger child when not in school.
- With the new school year, both children will be in school full time. Nanny's responsibilities will shift to doing more household management, in addition to childcare.
For more information and to Apply CLICK HERE