- Nanny needed for two infants.
- Position will begin in mid-October.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; occasional evenings and weekends
- No driving everything is within walking distance.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Nanny should be loving and caring, and treat children as if they were her own.. Must be able to attend to the needs of multiple children. Must be proactive; be able to anticipate; think and plan ahead.
- Must be well versed in ages and stages of child development and able to identify any areas of concern. Also should help aid in development with appropriate activities.
- Two families live in the same building.
- Both mothers will work from home on occasion. Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement.
- One of the families has a very small, allergy free dog. No care is required, but nanny needs to like animals and not have allergies.
- Nanny will be responsible for all aspect of child care: feeding; diapering; bathing; naps; reading; extra activities. Additionally, nanny should be comfortable keeping the house tidy, and doing laundry.
- Parking is difficult and parking is not provided.
- Close to river; children's park; 15 minute walk to shops on Michigan Avenue.
- Excellent English is required.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!