- Father is a professional athlete. Mother is a stay at home parent, nanny must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Position will average 35 to 40 hours per week. Flexibility is key; schedule may vary from week to week.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including paid sick days; paid holidays; and paid vacation.
- Nanny must have at least three years verifiable nanny experience, including extensive experience with infants.
- Long term candidates need only apply. Must be able to commit for at least one year.
- Must drive; have a valid license and a clean driving record.
- Nanny should be very discreet. A confidentiality agreement, and extensive background checks will be requried.
- Ideal applicant is comfortable working as a team player, is warm, caring, reliable, and flexible with hours and the family's needs.
- Responsibilities include all care for the baby, including bottles and feeding, diapering, changing, naps, tummy time, outings, enriching developmentally appropriate activities.
- Nanny will also be responsible for light housework, baby’s laundry, and running some errands.
- Family has a dog. Nanny should be dog friendly and not have allergies.
Lovely LA (90068) family seeks full-time nanny for the infant, beginning immediately.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!