- Single parent with a preschooler seeks full time nanny / house manger to start immediately
- Family lives off Michigan and 18th
- Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m.-6:15 p.m.
- Possibility of travel with the family but not required.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; nanny should a car and room for a car seat
- Competitive salary, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation. Nanny will be expected to coordinate with family's vacation. Possibility of health insurance for the right candidate; to be discussed
- Nanny should be knowledgeable of ages and stages of child development; be creative; able to communicate; be devoted to job; have a high energy level and be fit; be patient; have a sincere love for children.
- Responsibilities include all care for 21 month old child; laundry; keep common areas of the house clean; keep toys clean; be able to plan appropriate activities.
- Nanny will also be responsible for light housekeeping; light cleaning; keeping kitchen clean; load and unload dishwasher; laundry and folding clothes
- Parents may occasionally work from home. Nanny must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Neighborhood is accessible by public transportation; parking is readily available.
- Neighborhood is on the lakefront.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!