- Children range in age from 16 months - 12 year old. With the exception of the two youngest, all children are in school full days
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 p.m. (compensation is based on a 45 hour work week). Occasional weekends may be requested.
- Excellent salary and compensation, including possible health insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation.
- 55K to 58K per year pluss full benefits
- Nanny should drive and have a good driving record. Family provides a vehicle for use on the job.
- Nanny should be experienced, and used to dealing with large families. She should be able to handle noise and the demands of a busy household.
- Nanny should be organized; compassionate; good hearted; responsible; a multi tasker; someone who can step in and help out without a lot of direction.
- Nanny will have all responsibilities for childcare, as well as household responsibilities, such as laundry; light cleaning of the home; and light meal preparation.
- Mother does stay at home with children, but due to the number of children, a lot of transportation is involved dropping off and picking up from school and activities.
- Nanny should be able to anticipate the needs of the children, whether it is materials for a school project, keeping them busy with activities, meals and snacks, etc.Ideal applicant is flexible, warm, creative, engaging, looking for a long-term position.
Busy family in Barrington seeks energetic nanny manager for their six children, to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!