- Schedule will be known in advance, but nanny will need to be flexible, and be able to accommodate the schedule. Flexibility is key.
- Excellent compensation and full health coverage.
- Parents are divorced, and there are two households: one in Lincoln Park; one on the Gold Coast. Nanny will need to be able to transition between households and get along with all members of the staff.
- A bachelor's degree is essential, preferably in education, psychology, child development, etc.
- Must drive and have a safe driving record. A car will be provided for on the job responsibilities. Parking will be provided, if nanny has a car.
- Travel with the family, all expenses paid.
For more information and to Apply Click HERE