- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Competative salary and benefits including paid sick, vacation, and personal days.
- Occasional evenigns may be needed for business dinners.
- Weekends would be nice but are not required.
- One infant and one school age child (5 years old and infant).
- Older child is in school full days Monday through Friday.
- Possible travel with the family to their second home in the summer but not required.
- Nanny must have at least three years of verifiable nanny experience.
- Ideal applicant has a background in education or early childhood development.
- Excellent English required.
- Must drive and have a clean driving record; nanny must have a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for car seats.
- Ideal applicant is kind and nurturing, engaging, has excellent communication skills and desires to be a part of the family.
- Parents are hoping to have the nanny for a long time.
- Responsibilities include general care of both children; light housekeeping---washing dishes; children’s laundry; light family meal prep; keeping the household picked up.
- Nanny should be willing and able to cook for the children, and prepare simple meals for the family, if requested.
- Other responsibilities include picking up the older child from school daily, driving to extracurricular activities and play dates.
- Nanny should be flexible, accommodating, reliable, energetic and active.
- Older child has a nut allergy; ideally nanny will have previous experience dealing with food allergies.
- Benefits include: excellent compensation; paid industry holidays; paid vacation; and paid sick days
- Professional family that provides a supportive, respectful and appreciative work environment
- Kid friendly area close to parks and activities
- Applicant should have a strong history as a professional nanny and exceptional references in a household with multiple children
- Caregiver should know how to relate and engage infant through school age children
- CPR certified or willing to take a CPR class; knowledge of child development; willing to work with the family on what is best for the children; strong communication skills
Professional family in Bucktown with two young children seeks full time nanny, to begin November 4th.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!