- Hours are part time: afternoons from 3:30-7:30; family has some flexibility.
- Weekend hours are availible.
- Nanny should be highly reliable, and dependable. Family is hoping to have the same nanny for at least a year.
- Competitive salary ($15 to $20 per hour) and benefits, including paid sick and personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Nanny should drive and have a clean driving record; ideally, nanny should be able to provide a clean, serviceable vehicle with proof of insurance and room for a car seat.
- Family desire a nanny with extensive newborn experience, and excellent verifiable references.
- Should be energetic, loving, patient, caring, flexible and punctual.
- Should be a non smoker and come from a non smoking household.
- Ideally, a background in early childhood education or child development is highly desirable.
- Must have current immunizations, including flu and Tdap.
- Responsibilities include picking child up from day care; bringing child home; looking after child until parents are finished with work; helping run errands, including grocery shopping; preparing dinner; and light housekeeping.
- Mother has a home office and works long hours.
- Nanny needs to be comfortable with this arrangement, and not disturb the mother.
- Accessible to public transportation; close to Millenium Park; lakeshore; museums; the library; shopping. Park and playground close by. Family has an extra parking spot available for use on the job.
Busy professional family in the Loop seeks nanny for their infant, to begin mid November or early December.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!