- Monday through Friday, 2:30p.m.-8 p.m. Possibility of additional hours desired, but not required.
- Position might require a little flexibility.
- Competitive salary plus benefits, including paid holidays and vacation.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; family supplies a vehicle for use on the job.
- Position involves picking child up from school; taking child to play dates or after school activities; bringing home; helping with homework; preparing dinner; and keeping home picked up.
- Other responsibilities include loading and unloading dishwasher; keeping kitchen clean; and common areas picked up. Family is open to nanny assuming additional responsibilities, if desired.
- Nanny should have prior experience dealing with elementary age children; a background in early childhood education is desirable, but not required.
- Nanny should be caring; organized; punctual; reliable; physically active; positive; and honest.
- A knowledge of Italian is desired, but not required; family speaks Italian as a second language.
- Home is located in a lovely area, close to DePaul University and Lincoln Park. Street parking is readily available.
- Start date ASAP.
- Ideal applicant has significant industry experience, and excellent references.
- Nanny should be warm and nurturing and be a partner in the household.
Wonderful Chicago family seeks fantastic after school nanny for their elementary school age child.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!