- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week; family is somewhat flexible with the schedule for the right person. May need to spend the night on occasion.
- Three children, from elementary school to high school.
- Mother is in the home, but is ill; nanny will need to be understanding and ascertain when to step in when the mother is unwell, or when to step up and assist.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits. Compensation is very generous and will be determined by applicants experience, compensation history and ability to be flexible in how the job is defined and hours.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; family supplies a car for use on the job.
- Caregiver should be friendly, caring, responsible, reliable, open and honest, orderly, flexible and able to keep track of three different scheduled.
- Caregiver should have experience managing a busy household, planning and preparing of meals, providing light housekeeping, shopping, errands, and laundry.
- Responsibilities include taking children to and from school and activities; picking up groceries; meal preparation; light housekeeping; helping to help organize the household, including children’s rooms, their schedules and activities; and keeping children active.
- Family has two dogs and three cats; very little pet care is involved, but person must be comfortable with animals and like animals.
- Parking is available in driveway and on street; close to public transportation.
- Close to local shopping and restaurants; parks; library; swimming pool; movie theater.
Professional executive family in Oak Park seeks full time assistant and house manger start date is ASAP.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!