- Monday through Friday, from 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Occasionally nanny will need to come in earlier or stay later, if one of the parents is travelling; this is expected to be about 1-2 times every couple of months.
- Competitive compensation, plus benefits, including paid sick/personal days; paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Nanny must have verifiable experience working with preschool aged children. Family is hoping to have the same nanny a long time.
- One parents works from home office when not travelling; nanny must be comfortable with this arrangement.
- Nanny must be upbeat, playful, cheerful, and reliable. Nanny should be hard working and proactive; willing to see what needs to be done and accomplishing it.
- Ideal applicant should have a love for engaging in activities that utilize the child's imagination, rather than structured activities. Nanny must enjoy playing outdoors, reading stories, listening to classical music, and playing pretend. Family believes in learning through play, and would like a nanny who has a similar philosophy.
- Responsibilities include driving child to and from school; after-school care; cooking simple family dinners; keeping kitchen and other main areas neat; doing child's laundry; organizing areas around the house; grocery shopping and running other errands for the family; and walking dog.
- Nanny must be comfortable with a large (very friendly) dog, extra hours will be available a few times a year for dog-sitting. Nanny should not have allergies and be comfortable with dogs.
- Nanny must drive and have a clean driving record; family supplies a car for use on the job.
Family is seeking a nanny manager for their one preschooler , to begin as soon as possible.
Don't miss out on your dream job, "like" us to stay up to date on the latest job postings!